Thursday, August 03, 2006

Gumby

For some reason, today I was thinking about the Gumby I got for my 5th birthday. I remember opening this present while sitting in the old greenish-bluish big chair in the basement where I spent the first 5 years of my life. I loved that Gumby because it was so unique and flexible and it kind of reminds me of Betty Spaghetti except that it was a little flat green guy with a half of a trapezoid for a head. I don't know what happened to it but I vaguely recall that the wires eventually worked their way through the rubber.
gumby2gumby1
The Gumby Sisters posing for a photo.

So today, the Nellies went down to Columbus to tour an ice cream factory with their dear Aunt Mariannna. I hope they had fun. Meanwhile, I had to get my own ice cream :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recognize my gums. Notice my comment is anonymous. Thank you for not telling the blogging world and its visitors whose smiles those are. How horrid!