Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Another Blogger is Born?

One exciting thing I found out on the camping trip was that a friend of mine from our church, Diana, just started a blog called Extra Grace Required. She is from Seattle and is the youngest of 4 daughters like my friend Lori from Massachussetts. And since I'm the oldest of 4 daughters, we have a bit of a unique connection there. Oh, and her dad is a Nether who landed in the 50's which is another resemblance we have. That's slang for Dutch immigrant if you don't know. So go check her blog out. Right now. It will be fun. Signed, The Oldest Sister Who Knows Better. JK!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

Awww, g, u're swell. But, seriously, my blog needs some help so hopefully it'll be worth checking out again later when I figure out some more fun formatting stuff. Thanks for ur help, Jewels. U're like my blogging mentor. :-)