Saturday, April 01, 2006

Spring Break Nerd

I took a test that determined I was a Pure Nerd which pretty much goes right along with my decision to stay home for Spring Break while the rest of my family goes to Georgia. I hope they are having fun without me, the Nerd. Here are the results of the test:


Pure Nerd
78 % Nerd, 13% Geek, 26% Dork

For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.

So that's it then. When I realized it was the day light savings time change tonight, true to form, it took me about two seconds to set my Timex Ironman ahead one hour.
This is not an April Fool joke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi mom
hope you can get your own ice cream tonight
<3 Maria