Friday, April 07, 2006

Maria Christina

om 023
Maria, Self-portrait

Maria has been pretty busy with her Odyssey of the Mind team since she got home from Georgia. They're getting ready for the state finals later this month. I don't know how she managed to take the above self portrait without looking like a dork. I really did try one myself when I thought the kids might forget what I looked like but I just looked old and preposterous.

I took a picture of Maria in front of one of their sets dressed as a monkey:
om 022
Go Maria, Go!

2 comments:

pearlie said...

Hi! I was randomly browsing at blogs and came across yours - I like it :) Just might visit you time and again.

Maria is so pretty :)

Maeghan

Anonymous said...

I love the self portrait of Maria. She looks like a world-class model!