Monday, February 25, 2008

Let's Talk About More Cold Things

Unfortunately, I have been tagged to show what's on my refrigerator, so that is why you can see this not so pretty picture here today. I was relieved when I realized it was not what's IN my refrigerator!


Not a lot of thought went into this arrangement, just a lot of little thoughts - a few pictures, pizza magnets & coupons, library schedule, postcard from Sumatra, Neuschwanstien, a note that Edward was a finalist in a math competition, a Bible test of Bridget's with an A+ and 2 canal house magnets - but I do see it everyday, and in a way, it's comforting.

I'm now tagging Gracie, Annette, Pearlie, Anooja,and Donna. Let's see what you've got!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that looks like my refrigerator!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating! It's always fun to see this kind of thing.

Annette Gysen said...

Okay, Julia, but it won't be pretty!

Unknown said...

We're you standing on something when you took this?

Pizza magnet/coupons seem to be universal! ; )

Anooja said...

would take the pics this evening and upload it tomorrow :)

Jewels said...

Hi Elaine- I was standing on my counter to make it more exciting!

Annette- It can't be uglier than mine.

Anooja- yay :)

pearlie said...

One more time - Oh noooooooo! LOL

Jewels said...

Pearlie- Let's hear it again from around the world...

Gracie said...

Oh fun. I'll post something on this tomorrow. Lord willing!! (But probably not the standing on the counter pov.)

Jewels said...

Gracie - Looking forward to it!

Dine With Donna said...

Hi Jewels;
I went to Ohio for the funeral Saturday of my mother's wonderful sister. She was so special. It was so nice to see classmates and cousins and the people of Norwalk. Time and visit was too short but it was a wonderful celebration of her admirable life. I got a refresher course this morning at 4 a.m. leaving for the airport with winter weather which was such a beautiful black and white scene. I wanted to get a photo but my plane left befor day break. I have to say it was just the best winter scene Mother Nature could produce. Stay tuned for my refrigerator photo.

Heart of Wisdom said...

Looks very organized.
I like it.

Thanks for participating.

Robin@heartofwisdom.com