Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Leo Says

leo diptych
You wrote about the wrong kind of animal, Bridget.

Today, at the Family Institute, in the midst of pelting snow outside, we hosted Dan Seaborn of Winning at Home at a luncheon. He talked about the Necessary Nine from his new book. Ok, this is starting to sound like the e-newletter I do at work, but anyway, it was good. One of the things he said was to remember that your spouse is a treasure. He held up a treasure box and said that you should continue always to discover what is in there. As I was leaving, I felt treasured indeed when I walked out to the snow & ice-covered van and remembered how John had made sure I had a snow scraper in the morning.

3 comments:

pearlie said...

There is so much to be reminded off with regards to our spouse - as mentioned in my blog, I was reminded that he is as saved and redeemed and justified as I am, here I am reminded that he is indeed a treasure. And akin to our love for the Lord, after so many years of marriage - we also need to return to our first love for each other, eh? :)

Jewels said...

Very true Pearlie!!!

Roadcrosser said...

em... How did Leo find that poster?