Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chicken Rehab

I was coming home from work today with a throbbing headache, but as I walked in the door, my nostrils were greeted by the smell of chicken coming out of the crock pot. I rarely manage to pull this off in the morning, so it's a surprise when I do.

I did come up with one little bloggable thing though -even with a headache. It's not much, but here it goes. Maria & Bridget have been hounding Edward for years to wear something pink. That's one of the benefits of having 2 younger sisters. A couple of weeks ago, he wore a pink shirt on the day when the seniors wore pink to show school spirit. So there you have it...

...pretty in pink. Good thing I'm on chicken rehab.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like crockpot chicken! That was my Works For Me Wednesday post this week!

I've tagged you for the What's On Your Fridge Meme. I hope you can participate!

Anonymous said...

I'm also glad it's not an "In" your fridge meme. Scary.