Monday, November 03, 2008

I Love Birthdays

bday cake
How's that for a birthday candle? We use our imagination here.

Today is actually my birthday, but since Edward came home from college on Sunday, we had to have a little celebration yesterday. The kids gave the greatest present again to their photographer mom: With totally willing hearts, they went out for a photoshoot with John & me. John drove us all around and brought us to settings which inspired us all. So it was a good day. Sharon is cooking something up for work tomorrow and the rest of the week's celebration will include lunch and hot tubbing with friends...

9 comments:

Ruth said...

Happy Birthday Julia!
God bless you in the year ahead!
Ruth

ELK said...

happy happy day I can tell it was filled with love ~ glad your "baby" was home for a visit that is a great feeling!

pearlie said...

Happy Birthday!
Have a wonderful and blessed year ahead full with overflowing blessings from the Lord.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Can't wait to see the photos!

Dine With Donna said...

Jewels; Where do those years go? You still have such a youthful look like I remember from high school. I would say the photo shows how blessed your family is. What a beautiful photo!

Dine With Donna said...

Jewels;
I forgot to add my wishes for a very happy birthday!
Donna

Jewels said...

Thanks everyone! It has been made so special by so many good wishes!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Juya!

Gracie said...

Sounds like a great day...and great plans for the week. Hooray! I'm glad the celebration continues!