Saturday, November 08, 2008

Falling Leaves

ttv 013-2
TTV, Backyard, November 7, 2008

This past week has been so beautiful - 60's-70's and sunny - that I've been able to do a lot of raking in shorts, thus feeling very much at one with nature. Yesterday, I don't know why, but I felt like Oma Boyer as I gradually talked Maria into bagging 5 leaf bags with me. I think because she thought it was only going to be 2 bags and before you knew it we had done 5. I just kept talking about how we were always going to remember this time together, and it was really fun.

Now, as I write this on Saturday morning, snow is falling. I don't think it will stick though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great perspective!

It sounds like you have some good powers of persuasion! I'm glad y'all got some mother daughter time and some chores done at the same time!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Julia, Isn't it amazing how much little things make us think of Oma Boyer?