Thursday, September 14, 2006

As Political as It Gets

So today I actually stayed home and did a very un-Hilary Clintonesque thing and made cookies which is something I have not done in a long time. Actually, the house has felt neglected with school starting and all, so I could feel its pull for me to stay home and take care of it and so, I worked out my schedule at the Family Institute to have a morning off at my own family institute. Even though I only work in the mornings, you realize that is when the best cleaning projects get done. I even had coffee with my neighbor, and the kids were impressed with the homemade cookies. So it was good, but for some reason, it did not lead to much in the way of blog-worthy thoughts.

2 comments:

pearlie said...

Wow ... wish I were there ;) Glad you have had a great quality day.

but for some reason, it did not lead to much in the way of blog-worthy thoughts.

I am with you, lol. Some days are good, nice, just not that bloggable.

Jewels said...

Maeghan, we could have definitely had coffee together.