Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ocean Life and Supper

One of the first things we always have to do when we get here is go grocery shopping for the week for all of us in the family. So the four sisters load up in a vehicle and go to the store with a list.
P6172599
I brought my camera along to this grand event and they were all like what for, so I told them I didn't want to miss any bloggable moments. I really hate it when I'm consciously thinking like this and then they said that I was thinking like a scrapbooker and that's just ugly. Then they were all overacting and it was just not natural. I took pictures anyway.
P6172604
We planned meals for the week in our heads and on our list, and at the end of the week, we thought we should have a seafood supper for anything our fishermen husbands caught, and if the fish weren't biting we could supplement it with seafood from the store.
Well, John did indeed pull through. He caught a shark on the very first day!
P6182622

2 comments:

pearlie said...

Shark fin soup? :)
Great that you are having so much fun. Great pictures. Anymore?

Jewels said...

I can do it when I get home because this computer is such a pain :)

We ate the shark baked with a seasoning and it was pretty good!