Friday, June 16, 2006

OBX

dc-obx05 148

We are getting ready to leave tonight for a week in the Outer Banks of North Carolina where we will be spending a week at a beach house on the ocean. My mom, dad, sisters, and their families will all be there - 21 total in the house! We always have fun when we do this.
I probably won't be able to post when I'm out there, so I may be taking a break from blogging, too. Pray for a safe week for all! Blessings to you!!

dc-obx05 184
Mom & Dad with all the grandchildren, last year.

2 comments:

pearlie said...

Great picture! May be a good idea to take the picture in the same way this year :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. This is a great memory. Rick takes a picture every year of him and Rebecca in the same place (our front yard) and it is a great memory to have year after year.