Monday, June 05, 2006

Live to Tell

Yesterday, in our church, Andrew Ryskamp from the CRWRC (Christian Reformed World Relief Committee) spoke. It was so awesome to hear what they are doing!! He asked a pastor in Uganda what kept him going and his reply was, Psalm 118:17, "I will not die but live to tell what the Lord has done." We sang an African song with bongo drums after that to really get us in the spirit!

I e-mailed my cousin who is going to Uganda and she is coming up to GR next week for training with the CRWRC (Hi Marti!!!). I think I'm going to show her about blogs so she can set one up(since I'm such an expert :) I'm excited to see her & her husband!

I just bought 24 Gerber Daisies for outgoing parents of the PTO and I wish I would have taken their picture - they were so cute!

2 comments:

pearlie said...

It is awesome how we can be dwelling in the same portion of the Scriptures all at about the same time! Just like the hymn :)

This is the day that the Lord has made
Reflection: This is the day that the Lord has made

Jewels said...

Yes, very cool!