Monday, December 24, 2007

Waiting for Santa?


The Blogger having Chrismas coffee with the Queen Mother


I get about a D minus for packing for this trip to Celeryville, but that's what I get for being woken up and rushed out the door yesterday to beat the storm. For the first time in about 27 years of coming to Celeryville for Christmas, I forgot my underwear! I think my Aunt Michaela would be more than amused to learn that I was able to get a 3-pack from Drug Mart for $2.99! This morning, I discovered I had also forgotten my deodorant, hairbrush and blow dryer. I must have thought I was going for a hike on the Appalachian trail or a 5-star resort where everything is provided. I was able to find everything I needed here, so I'm not exactly roughing it.

5 comments:

x said...

that's a wonderful dining area you have, j... and happy christmas to you and your family! :)

Anooja said...

dear jewels

merry christmas to you and family...god bless u all

regards
anooja

Jewels said...

Acey- This is at my Mom's house in Celeryville, Ohio. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas also.

Anooja-
Thank you so much! Blessings to you also! Julia

pearlie said...

I can never ever pack without a checklist! lol ... so I don't get an A either.

Jewels said...

I don't make a list anymore since I'm so used to going away, but maybe I need to...