Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm Addicted to Blue

maria 010

The other day at work, someone said to me, "I've got to stop buying so much black and brown." You see, it is Spring now, and she was looking in her closet for something "springy" to wear and saw only brown and black. My confession to you is that I am addicted to blue. If you look in my closet, it looks like I shop exclusively at the Blue Clues store. I try to expand my horizons with other colors, but they never feel right. Of my last 4 purchases (I ran in to a really good winter clearance), 3 of the things were blue! (One was red and I really stand out in that one) I can't stop! Do you have a color addiction too or is it just me?

8 comments:

Annette Gysen said...

I happen to know, Julia, that you look great in orange-striped V-neck sweaters:)!

And I tend to be drawn to black--it's slenderizing.

Great picture!

Jewels said...

Hey Annette, I was thinking it was a pink sweater, but you're right, it's alarming orangish reddish stripes and I wear it when I feel alarming.

Jewels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pearlie said...

Which blue? Sky blue?
I like navy blue and my wardrobe is full of blac, brown and navy blue with a tinge of red.

pearlie said...

And I tend to be drawn to black--it's slenderizing.

Definitely! And I like the word -- slenderiaing :)

Jewels said...

Pearlie-

I like any shade of blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pearlie said...

okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great pix, btw. Can I use it to build a ppt template?

Jewels said...

Pearlie- It depends what your ppt is about. Would I approve? jk

Of course you can...:)