Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Aches & Pains

june 039
I guess Spring brings more than just blossoms and new life. Edward & Bridget started track season a couple of weeks ago. Edward runs all year around, so he never complains; Bridget, however, after running in about 1000 degree temperatures yesterday was almost ready to quit. I had a small taste of this last night when John & I decided to go on a 4 mile walk to the library & back which was in addition to my usual 2 mile walk. It had cooled off to about 800 degrees, but nevertheless, I came home feeling not only achy but benout, too. Don't worry, I'll survive.

I discovered Bridget's water bottle in the freezer in true-Bridgie-style.
maria 002

5 comments:

Annette Gysen said...

I actually overheard a conversation at work yesterday where one person was commenting that the weather was much nicer on Wednesday because Tuesday was "so hot." I guess global warming must be more than a theory!

Annette Gysen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gracie said...

Aww. I like the water bottle. And isn't that picture from last summer or something?? Or has E's hair grown out again??

pearlie said...

:) I imagine it will really be 1000 degrees for you here. I myself could not stand it lately, it has been really warm.

Jewels said...

Gracie,

Yes, It's last year. Ed's hair is still short :)

Pearlie- True.