Sunday, February 18, 2007

Homecoming

Yay! I couldn't wait to push that ugly picture from yesterday down the blog. I am happy to present these lovelies from last evening:

me 030

Maria went to the Homecoming dance at South Christian with some of her friends. A father of one of her friend's prepared and served them a lovely supper of chicken cordon bleu with candlelight. I made them cheesecake and stopped over to take a few pictures.

me 034

Edward also went - I loved his style of going to the dance which started at 8 pm. At about 8:15 pm, after working all day, he said to us while I.M.-ing his friends, I wonder how long that thing goes... So I quick got him together a shirt and tie and shoes and pants he could wear, and he took off to meet, I think, the friends he had been I.M.-ing. Just before midnight as I was falling asleep, I listened to their happy sounds coming home.

me 041 me 043

5 comments:

Annette Gysen said...

And thus the difference between boys and girls going to Homecoming. The girls start planning their dress in September when school starts, spend a couple of hours on hair and makeup, and plan the event weeks in advance. I so like Edward's approach! So much less stressful!

Jewels said...

Me too, Annette.

pearlie said...

So I quick got him together a shirt and tie and shoes and pants he could wear

It's nice to know that I will still be able to do that at least for the next 10 years!!

Jewels said...

Pearlie- But you better watch it, you could end up doing it for 20 + more years! ;)

pearlie said...

I don't mind! haha! But I think his wife would!!