Monday, November 27, 2006

Snip, snip, snip

Edward & I went on adventures today. I took him to the doctor this afternoon where he had 3 moles removed - 2 on his neck and one on his head. (I think he must get this moleyness from John :) I felt like a big biohazard sitting in the room, but I was no worse than the running shoes on his feet, I suppose. The doctor put the moles in 3 separate vials with solution in them and they will go to a lab to be checked as a precaution. Edward reminded me of the time when George on Seinfeld was told his test results were "negative" and he said "No, Oh no, no, no," until he was told negative is good. I get to remove the stitches on Saturday. For some reason, I already know how to do this, but I don't remember why. I suppose I've seen it done a few times.

Oh yeah, I said "adventures." Well, we went to the ATM, the gas station & grocery store. It was a bit uneventful, but it still felt like an adventure. I suppose anything does when you're with a sixteen year old.

2 comments:

pearlie said...

Calvin has a huge one on his hairline. At least 1cm x 0.5cm. We have not thought about removing it yet.

Jewels said...

I am glad the doctor volunteered to do it when I brought him in for a sports physical.