Thursday, November 30, 2006

Background Music

“I thought my life would seem more interesting with a musical score and a laugh track.”
-Calvin & Hobbes

I sometimes wonder if suspenseful music added to some scenario of where I'm creeping about alone at night would make it scary. I don't listen to music as much as I used to, but when I did, it was often classical or bluegrass or fernando ortega. I really think my musical score would have Pachelbel's Canon in it because I never get tired of that one. And maybe the Hallelujah Chorus. My life pretty much already has a laugh track with it.

What songs would you want in your musical score?

5 comments:

pearlie said...

No wonder we are quite alike :)
Mine would be Pachelbel's Canon too and Bach's Jesu, Son of Man's Desiring. So far, we have the same taste ... well, maybe just not the coffee mug!! lol

Jewels said...

Oh yes Meaghan,

You like those fat chucky things:)

Julia

Jewels said...

Oops, chunky, I mean.

Anonymous said...

Julia - I'll never forget the time I was sleeping at your house and in the middle of the night your stereo turned on and was playing some really eerie piano music. And after awhile it just stopped. I was pretty spooked. Do you remember what CD that was?

Jewels said...

Hi Mar,

It was probably part of my soundtrack!