Wednesday, October 25, 2006

More About Leaves Than You Really Want to Hear

Bridget asked me when I am going to stop blogging about leaves. So I thought, yes, I have been a wee bit obsessed by the leaves and their changing color. But then I saw these and I just had to share them with you:

camera 033

But I suppose there is a lot more involved to falling leaves than their beauty. As the saying goes, "All that glitters ..."

Like when there is a big bee hive hiding in the leaves:
camera 028

Then, there's the raking...
camera 030

Actually Bridget, when we have to start raking, then maybe I'll stop blogging about leaves. Until then, I have to keep looking for awesome things to take pictures of with my new camera.

2 comments:

pearlie said...

I was having problems with blogger today - did you change your blog look?

I love autumn leaves, they make excellent photos. I am still waiting for the day I can dive into a pile of leaves :)

Jewels said...

Hi Meaghan!

I changed it a bit, but I'm not done yet. If you come to see us in October, you could jump in some leaves :) I almost bit the dust in a pile today on my walk.