Sunday, May 21, 2006

We All Have Faces

So Bridget & I were looking at MyHeritage.com and the Celebrity in You thing they have there. (Thanks Meaghan for the site) and we decided to see who she looked like. It gave us quite a few, but I thought Emma Watson was the closest:
emmawatson
image439079_3
Emma Watson was Hermione in the Harry Potter movies. I'll have to remember this next time I see one of those movies, but for now, I think they resemble each other in that they each have 2 eyes, a nose, and a mouth. They do use computer algorithms to match pictures so it could be kind of accurate. And they do give the percentage of resemblance which I think was about 65%. This same website said Edward looks like the teen heart-throb Jessie McCartney, and Maria looks like Carrie Underwood! So then we decided to check a picture of Bridget when she was older and it said she also looks like Carrie Underwood.
carrie
dc-obx05 243-3
So check it out if you have been wondering who you look like. I did myself, and it said I looked 74% like Jacqueline Kennedy!!! That was exciting. We did about 5 different pictures of me and they were all coming up Jackie O! Then it said John looked like Peter Jennings.
jackie-o
me-crop

So there you have it. You now know who could play us (if they were still alive) when the movie comes out (if it ever does).

4 comments:

pearlie said...

Cool!!!
You do look like Jackie O and Maria really look like Carrie Underwood. Though I thought Bridget's one not that close a match. But like I said - Bridget and Maria look quite alike (did I mention that?) and so no surprise there with Underwood :)

Anonymous said...

Julia, I don't see the Jackie O thing for you. I do for mom but sorry, you're out of luck. You and I look a lot alike and most people say I look like Jodie Foster or Helen Hunt. (not my choice) I would rather look like Jackie O or maybe Christie Brinkly but its our GREAT profile.....ya know, the famous sunset boating profile.....that kind of goofs things up for us. Oh well.

Jewels said...

I'm just telling it like it is. Helen Hunt is #2.

Anonymous said...

I think I can see a lot of resembelence between you and jackie O. I can also see why i look like Emma and Carrie!