Friday, May 19, 2006

Art Show

Last night, John & I attended our last elementary art show. It is our last because our Bridget, our youngest, is in her last year of Elementary School. I guess I've said that before. (I must be excited about it.) At the art show, she quickly found some friends to hang out with:

may 013

We enjoyed looking at the art work and listening to the fifth grade orchestra. I took a few pictures along the way.

may 015
Bridget with her teacher, Mr. Leugs.

may 018
Bridget playing her violin with her friends in the fifth grade orchestra.

may 019
Edward pretending Bridget's violin is a Kitty Cello because this is what big brothers do.

3 comments:

pearlie said...

Cool!
And your 3 kids really look like their mom ;) wonder if they are like her in personality too.

Your today's quote - If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has
a small piece of fluff in his ear by Winnie the Pooh - love it!

Will post it in my musings.

Blessings!
Maeghan

Jewels said...

Thanks Meaghan - Glad you liked the quote. It's actually one of about 45 that I picked out of ThinkExist quotations and it puts a new one there every time you load it! Kind of fun.

Anonymous said...

I had a lot of fun at the concert and I still have my head (the paper one)