Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

beatrix
PC250034

Happy Mother's Day to my mother over the miles!!! I hope she is having a good day! She now has a new baby as you can see above. Her name is Beatrix and she is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She has the sweetest personality, but she probably can't get breakfast in bed for my dear mother!

We went out to lunch at Applebee's and John took a picture of me with our lovely children. In church, they stuck a microphone in every mother's face and they had to tell how many kids they had and their ages. I added that since my youngest was in her last year of elementary school, I received my last school-made mother's day card/project, and Bridget said that I did my usual - caused a scene. The overhead projector said "Mothers Make Memories" (?) so this was what I was doing - making a memory, Bridget.

may 011

3 comments:

chpsauce said...

Hi Jewels,
Thanx for the comment!
You have a nice blog too!
Oh and yeah, worryingly entertaining game!

God bless!

Anonymous said...

Happy mothers day mom did yuo have to use that picture I look really wierd wasnt their other pictures dad took of us at applebees? any way dont forget to try and move our haircut tomarrow a little earlier. Kitty says meow meow meow and dont forget that means Happy mothers day(or I hid a mouse under the sofa). Have a good Mothers day funniest mom in the world.
-Bridget

Anonymous said...

What a great memory "Mothers make memories". Your mother looks great she is young looking and of course I have a soft spot for animals the dog is sweet.

~toni