Thursday, October 16, 2008

Love Thursday

john julia chicago tex
Chicago, Sept, 2008, The Blogger with her True Love

I was so so happy to see this photo be recovered after the big Chicago camera trauma resolved because it was such a happy memory. We were walking around Chicago and I was taking John's picture in front of this statue when a professional came up to us and asked if she could take one of both of us. She was holding a HUGE camera and took my little Rebel XT and said, I know what I'm doing. You can see she did.

7 comments:

Meadowlark Days said...

lovely photo! happy love thursday!

Unknown said...

hii Jewels,,
How r u doing.. very nice picture..
I read about ur photo scare... its good u were able to get most of your photos back
Take care :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet photo. Happy LT!

Annette Gysen said...

What a nice, happy couple!

Shalet said...

Happy Love Thursday!

thekreativelife said...

Great photo! It's always nice to be "included" in a photo, instead of always behind the lens.

Anonymous said...

What a great memory!