Thursday, October 30, 2008

Love Thursday

leaves tree2
Do you know how every fall tree looks so different? When I saw this group of leaves, I fell in love and HAD to take their photo.

fall trees path fall trees
I love my walks through the neighborhood during this time of year.

leaves tree 5
I can never get enough of this color!

leaves tree no
And oh, the amazing ones that are full of color!

Never say there is nothing beautiful in the world anymore. There is always something to make you wonder in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf.
-Albert Schweitzer

(saw this quote and other beautiful leaves over at Red or Gray)

11 comments:

ELK said...

oh your fall color is LOVEly and the photos are so stunning ~ have a great LT friend~

Anonymous said...

What beautiful color! Happy LT!

AscenderRisesAbove said...

lovely leaves. we dont get leaves like this over in my little corner of the world

Annette Gysen said...

Now these are the fall colors I love! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Our leaves are almost gone. These are gorgeous, I love the tricolours in them. HLT!

Anonymous said...

These are a few of my favorite things....

I just LOVE fall. Great shots!

thekreativelife said...

Love these vibrant colors! Your photos are simply beautiful!

Dine With Donna said...

Autumn is such an awesome time of the year and the magical splendor of the transformations of nature.

Leacayoungart said...

beautiful shots. Happy LT!

Shalet said...

Great fall photos! Happy LT!

pearlie said...

Love the photos! Always love your autumn photos :) but these are really good.