Monday, October 20, 2008

Turning

leaves 3
To everything there is a season
And a time for every purpose under heaven

I went walking this afternoon with the intention of capturing some great fall color. In our neighborhood however, there is still a lot of green. It was a cold, drizzly day along with the strange scent of burning leaves in the air. The tree I always enjoy looking at the most has already lost most of its leaves.

fall leaves

Then, to top it all off, I looked down and like an old man, I was wearing tan socks with my walking shoes.

walk

4 comments:

ELK said...

that is beautiful so clear and colorful ` we have not even started this turning in north texas yet

I linked your quote from yesterday in my blog today

ps love the socks~

Anonymous said...

The leaves are gorgeous!

pearlie said...

Every autumn, I'd tell you the same thing - I LOVE autumn, but alas, only in pictures =)

Leacayoungart said...

gorgeous fall photos.