Saturday, September 01, 2007

The Bridge Pictures

Edward & I had a few opportunities to work on his senior pictures during the last couple of weeks. Since I'm taking them with natural light, we were always waiting on the time of day, the weather, our moods, and our schedules to intersect. It was challenging to say the least. My favorite spot was the Sixth Street Bridge downtown because of the angles and because it is right near our church. Good memories. Let me know what you think!

edbridgebw

ed 040-2

ed3-2

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your composition and great leading lines. The top b&w of this group gets my vote.

Jewels said...

Thanks Donna, That was actually our very first outing and all the rest were failed attempts to improve upon it!

Jewels said...

Thanks Donna, That was actually our very first outing and all the rest were failed attempts to improve upon it!

Annette Gysen said...

I really like the black and white one. Cool!

Jewels said...

Thanks Annette!

Anonymous said...

I love the black and white one the best. Ed looks truly happy.

Anonymous said...

I have to cast my vote along with the others - the black and white. I love the setting - it's awesome! But most importantly is the expression of Edward. #1 is the most natural looking. #3 looks like he's in pain or something!

Jewels said...

Thanks Mar!

Thanks Elizabeth, He probably was in pain, as in why do we have to do this again?

Bob said...

I like the top two. Very cool background. I love it that you are doing the senior pictures yourself, too. Can I call you in 2018?

Jewels said...

Sure Bob!