Sunday, December 17, 2006

Wrapping It Up

John took Friday off of work so we could finish up on our Christmas shopping. We had a fun time buying presents and going out for lunch, etc. On Saturday, I went to the mall with Edward and we ran into one of his friends who was also out shopping with his mother. I wish I had a picture of that! Sixteen year olds shopping with their mothers. So cool. At night, John & I went down to our church where we were doing a child care event for parents who needed to finish up their shopping. We had about 20 big people babysitting maybe 5 little people. It was quite relaxing to say the least.

This morning in church, we heard a good message about the wisemen's response to the birth announcement sent to them in the stars. Peace to you all as you look forward to the celebration of Christ's birth!

winter 101
Maria & Bridget bonding before Christmas

2 comments:

pearlie said...

I have still lots of Christmas shopping to do. I wrapped some presents yesterday and I just went to buy more Christmas decorations - sigh ... I have yet to put the tree up which I must do it this evening.

Jewels said...

Wow, do you always put the tree up so late?