Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My Favourite Christmas Songs.

So I got cyber-tagged by my friend in Malaysia and I have to blog about my favourite (that's what she called them to all you American's reading this- it's the proper English spelling of favorite :)) Christmas Music.

I must admit that I haven't listened to much yet this year, but I did go to hear Handel's Messiah and how can that NOT be a favourite? It was a good thing to sit there for 2-1/2 hours and meditate on the verses that foretell the Messiah's birth, tell about His sacrifice, and celebrate His victory over death.

So now I'll tag Bobbie, Gracie, & Air Force Fun. You guys can do it! I can't wait to hear your favourites!

christmas04 126
For today's photo, we have a picture I took a couple of years ago of my sister's kitty Zoe who likes to sit IN Christmas trees as opposed to under them.

3 comments:

Gracie said...

okay the kitty in the tree is just scary. wow.

Bob said...

That kitty picture is definitely not going to help me in my quest to persuade Matt to get a cat. I'll have to make sure he doesn't see it.

I'll have to think about the Christmas songs. I have so many I can't think of a favourite right off hand.

pearlie said...

Most of us here have somewhat Americanized our English but I guess I am a stickler for such things :)
favourite, honour, organise, colour ... the list goes on.