Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Red Velvet Birthday

christmas04 093

I'm going to enjoy my favorite cake here virtually since I'm not sure if we'll get a chance for cake today. It will be a great day though!! I'm going hot-tubbing in the afternoon with a friend and then in the evening, we are going with Edward to a scholarship dinner downtown. We found out he is a recipient of a scholarship from the Dutch International Society. He's going to study engineering at the Vrij University in Amsterdam second semester!

red velvet diptych 2

7 comments:

deirdre honner photography said...

Happy Birthday to you!

ELK said...

what a cake...happy day to you and what a kid...great study abroad opportunity!!

S. Etole said...

Birthday wishes for a delicious day.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Julia! I had to write the date today at least 10 different times and I thought of you every time. Hope your day has been great!

Dine With Donna said...

Jewels;
Happy Birthday as the Jewels adds another facet and raises the number in her life! What better birthday gift could you receive than a scholarship for Edward. Enjoy your day!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Julia ! I thought of you today several times too!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Happy Birthday!!! Good luck to Edward as well!