Monday, November 30, 2009

Deck the Halls '09

edward 017
A friendly Christmas ghost came to set up our tree this weekend!

We had such a fun weekend with Edward home from Calvin and time spent with John's family. The kids and I actually put up the tree and John did the outdoor lights.

edward 012-1 maria tree

And then I got such a kick out of Bridget when she got the Christmas angels out. These angels, one made by Maria and the other made by Bridget, sit on top of the posts on the railing by the stairs.

IMG_4294

She said to Maria, "Let the games begin!" When I asked her about that comment, she told me that she and Maria switch the posts that their angels sit on when the other isn't looking since one of the posts is kind of behind the Christmas tree and doesn't get the best view from all angles. I had no idea of their angelic competition.

3 comments:

ELK said...

oh I love that holiday story Jewels, hope your Thanksgiving was nice.

S. Etole said...

neat pictures ... neat kids!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.