Monday, November 09, 2009

Birthday Week Wrap-up

We celebrated again on Sunday when Edward came home and this time we had a cake. This past week was a whirlwind and Sharon did make me a wonderful red velvet cake at work which was photo worthy but not in time before it was gobbled up.

John was ready for a Sunday afternoon nap so this photo was very quickly taken. We should have fussed more but oh well.

bday

It reminded me of this one taken 5 years ago because I was wearing the same shirt. Funny how the kids get older but I stay the same.

bday42 007_edited-1

For some reason, it shocked me to see that John had put bright candles on the cake. I needed my shades. Oh yeah, and I had to take a quick one of Edward too because I liked his hair.

jj 051-1 eddie jj 053-1

2 comments:

pearlie said...

Great pictures! Yup, it didn't look like you changed.

I am a poor photographer - all food get gobbled up before I realised I did not take any pictures!!

S. Etole said...

beautiful smiles ... precious moments