Monday, August 17, 2009

The Funnest Game in the Whole World

ping pong 3x3
Ping and Pong play the funnest game in the whole world!

Last Friday, I received a call from my friend Cathy who was so excited to tell me that she had finally gotten a pool ping pong game!!! And it happened to work out perfectly for me to come over and help her break it in. We couldn't believe how much fun it was to play and we documented the occasion with her "Golden Girl" camera, a 1.5 MP beauty that is over 5 years old, since I had forgotten mine. It captured a great memory for us, so that was a good thing.

4 comments:

ELK said...

what a pair!
...
with you in spirit!

spread your wings said...

great times. you two look so young and vibrant

Anonymous said...

I love ping pong. Looks like y'all had fun!

Anooja said...

Looks like u had a nice time. Good :)