Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fotography Makes Me Forget Things

A few days ago, I took photos of the big family of my neighbor's sister, Mary. What fun! This little granddaughter was so precious as she was loving the camera!

fennema 277 fennema 271 fennema 269

I took photos of various groupings and of course, the whole gang. Mary's backyard was the perfect setting!

fennema 309-1

This one of the grandchildren turned out pretty cool even though I was shooting up into the bright clouds:

fennema 396-2

I was so excited to bring her a DVD of about 200 photos yesterday that I forgot about my haircut! Thankfully, my dear Shari squeezed me in later!

3 comments:

Deirdre Honner said...

Just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

How awesome! I know they loved them!

spread your wings said...

beautiful - looks like a lovely family