Saturday, August 01, 2009

Evening in GR

Last evening, I went with my photo buddy Deirdre on one of our great photo shoots. This time we planned to meet downtown and take some evening/twilight shots. It felt a bit rushed, but I managed to get a few. I think it felt rushed because we had so much talking and shooting to do all at sunset/twilight. Stay tuned, we will definitely be going again!

I could have stayed all night, but alas, Dee had to get up at O'Dark Thirty so we didn't stay long. It's interesting to compare the last 2 shots taken 31 minutes apart and the difference between them. I have included some of the exif data for your reading pleasure.

night gr 041-1
9:22pm
Exposure: 1.3 sec
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 28 mm
ISO Speed: 100

night gr 017-1
8:58pm
Exposure: 0.5 sec
Aperture: f/22.0
Focal Length: 28 mm
ISO Speed: 100


night gr 044-1
9:29pm
Exposure: 1.0 sec
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 28 mm
ISO Speed: 100

3 comments:

Deirdre Honner said...

Bee-u-ti-ful.

ELK said...

just so stunning ~a nice place to shoot

Brown Eyed Girl said...

The water looks like glass in the first picture. Amazing how different the other two are from each other. Nice work.