Monday, March 30, 2009

Sweet Seventeen

Last night before Edward went back to Calvin, we celebrated Maria's birthday which is actually today! I felt like the most blessed person on earth when I saw these three sitting together.

maria's b-day

We also gave Maria a very special gift - the Canon camera which did belong to me. I recently got a newer model which I am learning to use, and I'm very excited to have her as a shutter companion - I believe she has a very good eye!

maria camera 3 maria camera

Happy Birthday Maria!!!

7 comments:

ELK said...

pure happiness to her (and you mom) on a very special birthday!
elk

spread your wings said...

happy times! it's nice that her big brother was home to help celebrate.
(you have a beautiful family)

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Maria! Best wishes! May your day be a good one and we are thinking of you. Your card is in the mail! Love Ya!

MaryAnn Ashley said...

She looks so happy.... birthday greetings!

Deirdre Honner said...

Happy birthday Maria! And congrats Julia! I can't wait to go picture taking with you. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

pearlie said...

Happy Birthday, Maria!