Thursday, March 05, 2009

Much Ado About Hair

me 032
Ok, maybe not 10 years

Shari has cut my hair basically the same for almost 10 years I would say. I was looking at a photo of myself from 4 years ago and noticed my hair was quite a bit different AND I looked younger. Maybe that's because it was 4 years ago, I know. So I sent the pic to Shari and told her I wanted it cut like the girl on the far left. She thought I said far right so she said we would have to thin it out quite a bit and grow out the bangs (lol, Paula). I think it still has to come out of haircut shock.

dec06 013
The sisters: Julia, Marianna, Andrea, Paula, 2005

6 comments:

spread your wings said...

you look very young and beautiful.

MaryAnn Ashley said...

you are gorgeous... so much "life" in those eyes!

Jewels said...

Wow, thanks... very kind of you to say :)

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Doesn't a good hair cut always give you a boost.

Annette Gysen said...

Good hair, Julia! I like it! Do you think you might want a bobby pin in there somewhere? I think I might have a couple :).

Deirdre Honner said...

LOVE the hair! Looks fantastic.