Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Slippery Slope


The new washing machine at our house...

So last week, I finally gave up on our 19 year old Frigidaire washing machine. The spin cycle was worthless, but now, I'm glad to say we're spinning at about 1000 RPM's! John & I went out this past weekend and picked out this new one which is wonderful, but the one who gave me the biggest pots of laundry is gone!

I was so excited that I told Edward on the phone to bring his laundry to church on Sunday. He said that he had just done it in the dorms, but he was sure he could give me more! At church, Pastor Amy warned me about this slippery slope, and then John said he didn't want to turn into a laundry delivery service. I did do one load for him and John brought it to Calvin, but it sounds like I better just settle for a life of less laundry. Oh well, not a bad thing.

3 comments:

Dine With Donna said...

JULIA;
Nothing replaces the relationship with the primal son!

Jewels said...

True.

pearlie said...

Yipee ... and this reminded me I still owe you a picture ;)