Thursday, September 25, 2008

Love Thursday

aug 095

I can't believe it's already Thursday! As I was going on my daily walk and thinking about what I was going to write about today, I thought of this picture I took of a firework that had a little pink heart in the middle of it. (I didn't notice it until I saw it on the computer screen.) As I was walking, I realized it was Thursday and so I thought this would be the perfect post. "Love Thursday" is a weekly feature at Shutter Sisters and today's post there, amazingly, is about how sometimes a heart just appears in your photo.

"We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love.” -Mother Teresa

4 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome.

Love that.

Happy LT.

ELK said...

jewels that is a very magical shot ~ blessings in the LT!

Shalet said...

What a cute little heart! Happy LT!

thekreativelife said...

How very fortunate! Great photo!