Saturday, August 02, 2008

Maria World Traveler

SPAiN 396 maria alejandra
Maria & Alejandra in Segovia, Spain

Maria flew into Chicago O'Hare this past Wednesday from Madrid by way of Philadelphia. She successfully navigated customs and getting her GIANT suitcase re-checked alone. I was so excited to talk to her on the cell phone when she landed in the United States. It went like this:

Me: Maria, you've done something I've never done - traveled internationally alone.

John(grabbing the cell phone from me): Maria, you've done something I've never done - traveled alone internationally alone in flip flops.


Har har, he's so funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she made it home safetly! I know she had fun. How could you not have fun spending a month in Spain!

Jewels said...

Yes!

Bob said...

Very funny, John. Very impressive traveling, Maria!