Sunday, March 16, 2008

Super Hero Photo Challenge

maria bridget 2

Last Friday on Shutter Sisters, the Super Hero challenge, which takes place every other week, was to share a photo with the subject's eyes closed. Usually when the subject closes his or her eyes, you consider it a throw-away, or delete it, but sometimes, it shows an extra special intimacy between the subjects or trust of the photographer. I love this photo taken of Maria & Bridget in January. I was even going to frame it, but Bridget didn't like that idea. We'll see.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Skip

Jewels said...

Thanks Skip - glad to see you this morning!

Anooja said...

hii Jewels,
all fine here.Thank you
i think the picture is very nice. i liked it.
btw did u c the refrigerator pics.

Jewels said...

Anooja - I'll check it out - thanks!

Sarah said...

That is so beautiful. I love the idea of "trusting" the photographer...beautiful. You should definitely convince her to frame it. :)

Jewels said...

Thanks so much Sarah, I suppose I could offer to put it in a less obtrusive spot than the wall right where you walk in out house :)