Monday, October 18, 2010

Marathon Guy(s)

Yesterday, John completed his 5th marathon! The evening before, I helped him with the carbo-loading part and then the morning of the race, Bridget & I stopped to see him run by at the 16 mile mark on our way to church. I called Edward to tell him how he was doing and make sure he was going to be at the finish line.

IMG_4343-1

Then, to add to the excitement of the day, Bridget and I saw this whiz by on our way home from church. Seriously.

IMG_4354-1

This was the first time I have seen Edward since he left for his junior year at Calvin and he looks older! I got a call from a friend a little later and she had seen him run by in the city also.

IMG_4351-1
Edward after seeing John at the finish line.

2 comments:

ELK said...

perfect timing to see edward..many congrats to your husband ..what a feat!

S. Etole said...

what a happy event ...