Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Favorite Thing to Do on a Beautiful Fall Day!

IMG_4434

My friend Jacqueline from work had a window of time when her sister and brother would be in town and her mom & dad would be out of town, so she had a very good idea to have photos taken of the 3 of them at her parent's house, in their backyard, and with her mom's little dog (who she thinks of as a fourth kid).

IMG_4576

The result was a lot of very fun photos to surprise their parents with for Christmas! I told them when I was taking them that it reminded me of taking pictures of my own kids since I also have a boy and 2 girls except you guys are so much nicer to each other! They assured me they had gotten it all out of their system before I arrived! Hehe.

IMG_4598 IMG_4533-1 IMG_4609 sep

I put a few more from the shoot in this set.

6 comments:

Donns said...

Julia; This photography resembles what made a lady named Sylvia very famous. Touo have a real talent!

Elizabeth said...

Good job Julia!

ELK said...

this is a marvelous photo shoot...you made me chuckle about the comparisonjke between yours and them...

ELK said...

crazy speller am i!!!!

S. Etole said...

what a thoughtful gift ...

spread your wings said...

what a great surprise it will be for those parents. wonderful photos