Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Big Post Counting Down to 2010!

This morning since it is the last day of the year, I thought back to some of my favorite images that I've taken this year. I thought of 3 or 4 that stood out to me and then I decided to try to come up with my favorite for each month of the year. This was hard! In some cases, I had to choose more than one. One thing that's true is I always remember times the best when they are preserved like this.

January: the beautiful skies of Rehoboth, New Mexico

e1

February: Leo, my cat, always around even when it's ugly outside

leo squ

March: Edward, Maria & Bridget in a booth

maria's b-day

April: Rejoicing at sunset, Panama City Beach

rejoicing square april

May: Magnolia Blossoms and Tulips

magnolia

yellow3 may

June: Cousins jumping at the beach and our family walking in the sand

cousins4

smildes2 june

July: Marcus & Stella's wedding/Barkley & Diana's wedding

sm squ 4x6 july

shower 371-1 linen bw

shower 376-3

August: Maria's Senior Photos

maria 121-1

maria 333,2-1

September: Chris & Lindsay's wedding on Kelleys Island and John fishing

KI 579-2

KI 464

john1

October: Autumn on the Flat River and a nearby stream

up 070-1

stream1

November: Fall finery

yellow leaf3

puddle leaves

jj 084 november

jj 067 november

December: My neighbor's new grandaughter

willow 100-sep

willow 036-sep2 willow 126-1sep willow 026-1

Wishing you a blessed and happy 2010 filled with many beautiful images!

5 comments:

faithvv said...

What a talent you are!! I absolutely LOVE that picture of John fishing on the river. Frame it! Have a wonderful and blessed 2010.

ELK said...

2009 was beautiful through your lens...thanks for your friendship blessed 2010 to you and yours!

Deirdre Honner said...

Ahhhh.....beautiful!

S. Etole said...

a very beautiful year ... blessings for the new one

Elizabeth said...

I have watched with interest how your photography has progressed over the years. What a blessing to do something you truly love!