Saturday, December 05, 2009

Winter Wonderland

IMG_4376

Ok, I am finally getting with the program here, accepting the fact that winter has arrived. We had our first official snow this past Thursday night and most of the local schools were closed on Friday - not for our kids though! I had a quiet Friday to catch up on some photo things I needed to do - edits, ordering, taking winter time pix, getting into the season, etc. - just what my soul needed! I LOVE the first snow, it is so, so beautiful, but I admit, it gets old sometime in the vicinity of January/February.

IMG_4362

IMG_4355

IMG_4351

And just in case you can't get enough of winter, here is my December 09 Snow Set.

3 comments:

S. Etole said...

What a wonderful fence and so much white beauty.

ELK said...

from someone who rarely has snow...this is so pretty

Anooja said...

Your place looks so pretty in the snow.. This is from someone who has never seen snow :)