Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Clouds

clouds

There is nothing on this earth like a day with great cloud cover like this. Last week we had so many days in a row like it and I went nearby to a field with Maria to capture some of it. I do love sunny days, but think of all there is to see when the clouds have such great form. I thought of the Joni Mitchell song:

Rows and flows of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere
Ive looked at clouds that way

But now they only block the sun
They rain and snow on everyone
So many things I would have done
But clouds got in my way

Ive looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down, and still somehow
Its cloud illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all

3 comments:

ELK said...

i love clouds like this..you really had a sky full there!

pearlie said...

A great pix ... and I love that song :)

spread your wings said...

wow! simply magnificent