Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Amazing

I've still been looking at all the shiny happy people from the wedding last Saturday and I don't know how to do a post to capture all the love and beauty and indeed the miracle of the day. This is maybe one of my favorites taken before this wedding by the river next to the historic, landmark sixth street bridge.

shower 376-3

It was a beautiful day for this beautiful couple to get married! I thought I was going to pop from the excitement - it was just so amazing to be a part of it all! We walked along the river and next to the old restored factory buildings that are near our church. What an honor to be there with them during this time.

shower 244-1
shower 266-2
shower 285-1

shower 181-2

3 comments:

MaryAnn Ashley said...

Such a sweet blessing... great shots!

Deirdre Honner said...

Love, love, love. w00t!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I have been SEARCHING for pics of the wedding...facebook, blogs....I knew I would find someone's, somewhere!
Thanks for the great pics. They are beautiful!
karla