Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring's Bright Things

yellow

Flowers "won"

These yellow flowers and all that went along with them were a good antidote this past March to that time of year in the midwest that gets very wet and gray. They came out of one of those guessing games at the table at the Fernando Ortega benefit dinner where the winner gets to take the centerpiece home. I really tried to give it back, but then when they insisted, I thought how I could take a photo and share it with the world on the intertube...

I have spent the past couple of days listening to Fernando Ortega and painting in clean and bright colors with my friend Cathy who we saw Fernando with. She is such a kindred spirit! Fernando, painting, hanging out with friends - 3 of my favorite things for sure!

No comments: