Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Headlines

trip 033

Greetings from the OBX where the hardest thing you do all day is take a shower to get all the sand and lotion off. We decided to pose for some original sister shots - the one above includes our dear mother, the one with the biggest hair.

trip 026

We found a bathtub that was big enough to hold the fully grown sisters. We recalled when we were young and we took baths together, so we jumped in! Maria took these pictures and I asked her if now she now knows why I am like I am, and she said she already knew why.

5 comments:

Gracie said...

i love it. i'm on my way (thursday) to be with my three sisters. I want us to copy this idea. your vacay sounds fabulous!!

Annette Gysen said...

I'm so behind on my reading and writing! Have a great time, Julia! Looks like fun!

Jewels said...

Gracie,

Yay, have fun! I have another that is pretty funny that I may have to post some day.

Annette,

I've been checking your blog and wondered if you were off writing your book. Or something.

pearlie said...

Headlines!!!! hahaha ... good one and a great pix too. Great ladies too I am sure :) :)

Anonymous said...

Your Great A Michaela luvs these pics. Looks like you're having a blast!!! Enjoy!