Thursday, November 11, 2010

Love Thursday, Already

bridget jessica-2.jpg

Bridget met her BFF Jessica back when they were 3 years old. Jessie lives in the same neighborhood, so it has been very easy for them to visit each other not to mention share rides all over! They frequently take walks together after school, so yesterday while they were out walking, I "kidnapped them" to take some pictures for LT.

bridget jessica-40.jpg

They got a good chuckle about how they were dressed "incompatibly" so Bridget gave Jessie her coat for a few photos.

bridget jessica-30.jpg

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend."

- Albert Camus



4 comments:

spread your wings said...

nice "picture" of friendship.

ELK said...

that is a really special bond I can see it!

S. Etole said...

a good friend is such a gift ...

Elizabeth said...

Hi Julia! I love these pictures. They say so much about friendship! One always remembers a childhood friend throughout life. Thank you for capturing the moment and sharing. Love Ya!